These two-day events will feature Karl Jennings, author of When We Must Say Farewell, and creator and pioneer of the Acute Loss Model. Upon completion of the training, attendees will be able to clearly identify the “why” behind the choices our clients make and will be able to use the Acute Loss Period to help families connect the dots between what you do and what they need.
Training events in 2016 will include the following:
- Two days of group training (attendees are responsible for travel expenses and accommodations)
- A copy of Karl's book, When We Must Say Farewell
- Introduction to the Acute Loss Period manual
- Script by Script guidebook
- Teaching the Acute Loss Period, an educational bi-fold brochure for teaching families about the Acute Loss Period
- One year license to use the Acute Loss Period model with clients (usage license can be renewed annually).
Attendees will have the option of purchasing training modules on Arrangers Academy Online, additional copies of the bi-fold brochure and fathead posters of the Acute Loss Period Wheel© that can be used in the arrangement room by licensed arrangers.
(Training Event attendees must complete the online training courses to be eligible for certification as Acute Loss Experts.)
For more information and current pricing, please email us or call us at 810-844-1444.